What does it take to grow as member of God's family? First, we find community - a place to belong. Then, we need someone to invite us into deeper relationship with Jesus. Join us this weekend as we discover how God works through his people to help them grow. Along the way, you will have several opportunities to meet other guys and build relationships that just might be the launching point for you to take the next step in your journey with Jesus.
We'll start on Friday with a steak fry - because why not grill steak at a men's event? Then, we'll have a time of worship and encouragement from our Senior Pastor, Keith Doyle. Come back on Saturday morning as we open God's word together, have a brunch, engage in some fun activites, and wrap up with some more worship and sharing.
- Friday, 5:30-7:30pm - Steak Fry and Community Time
- Friday, 7:30-8:30pm - Worship and Message
- Saturday, 8am arrival
- Saturday, 8:30-9:45am - Small Group Bible Study
- Saturday, 10-11am - Brunch
- Saturday, 11am - 2pm - Organized Activities
- Saturday, 2 - 3pm - Worship and Sharing